Ty-Fast® Ag+ bacteria-resistant cable ties
A breakthrough safety solution for fastening in bacteria-prone areas.
A standard nylon cable tie is a harmless enough object—you install it to bundle and fasten cables, and then you forget about it. By its very design, full of notches and grooves, though, a cable tie makes an attractive home for micro-organisms to collect and reproduce.
Ty-Fast Ag+ after 24 hoursof exposure to bacteria
Standard cable tie after 24 hours of exposure to bacteria
Features and Benefits:
- The industry's first cable tie that inhibits microbial growth
- Protects itself against bacteria, mold and fungus
- Made from FDA-approved nylon resin
- Offers reliable Ty-Fast cable tie design for easy cable management
- Hospitals and other healthcare facilities
- Pharmaceutical production
- Food and beverage processing (off-line production)
- Medical equipment manufacturing
Infusing silver ions in cable tie materialto inhibit growth of bacteria and microbes
Silver is well known in the medical industry to be effective against the growth of a broad spectrum of microorganisms, while also beingsafe for human contact.Download White Paper