Now Offering Color Selectable Series
Contractor Select CSS LED Strip Light
Most popular and readily available CSS configurations for your everyday lighting needs
The light-duty, dimmable, damp-location and DLC® listed CSS LED single strip lights can easily mount individually to a ceiling, wall horizontal/vertical or continuous row/daisy chaining. The size and versatility make them suitable for tight spaces and for task lighting, restrooms, under/over cabinet and storage closets.
Switch it up!
Choose the CSS Switchable option for the ability to switch both lumens and color temperature in one fixture.
- 3,000-10,000 lumens
- Up to 120 LPW
- Available in 4' and 8' lengths
- Available Switchable White and Adjustable Lumen Technology
- ANSI Standard of 2.5kV Surge Protection
- 50k Hour Driver
- Diffuse Acylic Lens
WF4 or WF6 Downlight with Switchable White
Wafer™ LED Downlight with Switchable White Indoor-Outdoor 4-in and 6-in Housing-Free Recessed Downlight
The 4-inch and 6-inch Wafer™ LED Downlights with Switchable White provide high-quality light output and efficiency and features a switch for easy color temperature adjustment, while eliminating the need for recessed housings. Their innovative slim design allows for easy retrofit, remodel or new construction installation from below the ceiling as the perfect choice when you have joists or duct work in the way. They are wet location listed, making them ideal for use in a breadth of outdoor residential, hospitality, light commercial and multifamily applications.
- Quality, housing-free downlighting ideal for shallow ceilings
- Fast & Easy Installation - saves on time and labor
- Type IC Rated - direct contact with insulation
- Wet Location
- CRI 90+ for true color rendering
- Air Tight Certified
- Matte White, Matte Black, Brush Nickel, Oil-Rubbed-Bronze color finishes
- Projected Life: 70% light output at 50,000 hours
- Complies with Title 24, Part 6, JA8 high efficacy LED light source requirements
- New construction rough-in plates available
- Quick disconnect cables allow for extended lengths
- Suitable for pulling wires with the 11.5 cubic-inch wiring compartment per NEC Code
The innovative Switchable White feature incorporates a switch on each fixture for simple color temperature adjustment. Too warm or too cool? Simply toggle the integrated switch to your desired setting and you are done! Whatever your application, luminaires with Switchable White are sure to give you the feel and flexibility that you need.
The Switchable White Advantage
- Convenience and value of two remote driver options, each with a choice of three integrated color temperature settings
- Flexibility to switch color temperature during installation to suit a specific application