Hazardous area LED lighting
Champ connected VMV LED luminaires
Champ® connected lighting for hazardous areas
Get connected with Champ VMV.
Champ VMV LED luminaires with remote monitoring and control for use in hazardous and hard-to-access areas.
MODULAR DESIGN & CUSTOM CONTROL
One fixture with a control and sensing unit (HZS-X12 or HZS-X40) can send commands to multiple fixtures with just the controller (CNTRL-X) installed.Learn More ›
How it works
Integral control and sensing built into the fixture.
Connects the fixture and energy management module and relays information.
ENERGY MANAGEMENT MODULE
Management hub (server) that discovers, commissions and manages smart devices.
Manage and monitor remotely via easy-to-use web-based software.
An Eaton Intelligent Power™ solution:
- Scheduled ON/OFF and dimming: use time scheduling or photo sensing to maximize energy usage
- Occupancy sensing: motion sensing to monitor occupancy of a site or for control of infrequently used areas
- Daylight harvesting: photo sensing takes advantage of daylight entering the space and adjusts light levelsaccordingly, saving energy and extending fixture life
- Fixture grouping: ability to group fixtures to set area-based illumination or targeted control
Connected lighting benefits:
- Up to 80% more efficient than standard LED luminaires*
- Convenient centralized controls through software
- Up to two times more fixture life with reduced run time
- Reduced light pollution
- Reduced maintenance needs
- Tune light output to meet safety and task needs
- Fixture diagnostics capability