Insight (n): the power or act of seeing into a situation*
- Six highly visible integral phase identification LEDs
- External LEDs provide secondary means of visual confirmation of make/break on all phases
- Cover cannot be removed with switch in the “ON” position
- Certified by NSF for hygiene in Food Processing applications
- Highly visible red handle which meets OSHA LO/TO capabilities
- Available in 30 Amp non-metallic and stainless steel versions, with or without JOG switch
- UL witnessed IP69k and UL Type 4X and 12 Environmental ratings
Water & Dust Ingress Protection:
IP69k Water Test
Extremely Hot (176˚) and High Pressure Water (1450 psi) sprayed from various angles.
IP69k Dust Test
Device is placed in a dust chamber for 8 hours while a vacuum tries to pull dust into the sealed device.
National Sanitation Foundation (NSF)
Known as The Most Trusted Name in Food SafetyTM,, NSF International has been helping businesses in the agriculture, processing, food equipment, restaurant and retail industries to navigate the food safety and regulatory environment for nearly 70 years.
© 2014 NSF International. All rights reserved.