nVent CADDY Prefab
nVent CADDY Prefab Solutions are made for electricians by electricians.
Our method has been developed over a decade to significantly reduce scrap and re-work costs for installers, setting the standard for electrical prefabrication.
Meet the challenging schedule demands in today’s commercial construction environment by trusting the team with more than 600 successful complete projects. Our method helps to reduce or eliminate pre-construction costs, excess inventory of components and sourcing-related issues of spot buying and partial shipments.
Utilizing the nVent CADDY proprietary open back box, our system is the only option on the market that allows electrical contractors the ability to pre-install devices without the need to drop the mudring to terminate. nVent CADDY Prefab products are UL Listed.
PREFAB SOLUTIONS WITH THE NVENT CADDY PRODUCTS YOU TRUST.
of product to streamline your worksite
for material purchasing and tracking
of wire & cable
The Design Process
Through the design process, your project is assigned and managed by one of our experienced electricians, a team with more than 100 years of combined experience in the field.
Heavy Duty Box Bracket
- Provides first means of securement for MC/AC and EMT conduit
- Works with Heavy Duty Rigid Box Support and Heavy Duty Telescoping Bracket
- Snaps into channel and locks into place without screws
- Rigid locking tab securely locks into place when closed and opens for easy conduit placement
Snap to Stud Cable Support
- Snap to stud function makes installation fast and easy, saving time and increasing productivity
- No tools or fasteners needed for installation
- Easy-to-use locking tab
- Cable locating ribs to maintain cable separation
- Flared edges for cable protection
- NEC® 300.4D applicable